Wednesday, February 6, 2008

WW #53--Commited

OK, no political posts for a while. Back to some tradition....

Wet Wednesday #53

1. for you, is sex hotter when it is forbidden? or are you the sort that is wracked with guilt and it is not enjoyable?

Forbidden makes it better.

2. are casual sexual encounters fulfilling to you, or do you need an emotional commitment from your partner?

I'll get kicked out of the guy club for this, but I was never into seducing women I didn't like at more than a superficial level. I don't know if I needed commitment, but it has to be more than a couple of hour thing.

3. do you think that with all of the online dating sites that cater to every fetish and desire and places like craigslist that it's more difficult to stay committed to your partner?

Nope. If you're committed you might go look, but you will not touch. There's always been ways to find that stuff (especially here in LA). The delivery method is not the issue.

No comments: