Monday, February 11, 2008

Back From the Weekend

We had a good time at the resort-y place. The HB got in some jacuzzi time (the unheated outdoor pools were a bit chilly) and we did some family stuff (ping-pong, shuffle board, trip to the arcade and room service. The bad part was that I slept like shit. I made up for it last night by going to bed at 9pm.

The conference stuff went well, too. Our hospitality suite kicked ass (musta been the tequila shooters) and the NZS had a good time. I even got to schmooze with a labor attorney who I had met before. He could throw a bunch of biz my way. I'll follow-up with him tomorrow about getting together for lunch sometime soon.

Nope, haven't heard back from the surgery folks. I'll give them until the end of Tuesday before I rattle their cage.

And, in some particularly good news, the Lady Vols blew a big lead to Rutgers, then pulled the win out of their asses at the end. That should keep them as #1 for the week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I've missed you! Oh, and what did you buy me?!

Chat Wrecker said...

I've got these cute little green shot glasses that look like cactus. To which address should I send one?

Anonymous said...

PO Box 106, 52101

;)