Friday, February 8, 2008

Party Weekend....Sort Of

I'll be a bit quiet on the blog this weekend as I'll be heading out for a Rotary conference this weekend. It's close and at a resort-y kind of place, so my wife and the HB will be joining me. I'll be heading down a before them this afternoon since my Club is hosting a hospitality suite (maricachi theme, we we'll be serving tacos, Tecate and tequilla shots). Don't know the wifi or my time availability, so I may not be able to check in until Sunday.

The good news is that the New Zealand national rugby sevens team is playing in San Diego this weekend. As the NZS will be coming to the conference as well, I've arranged for someone to take him to see one of the All Black's matches. I can't go due to the ONE meeting I have to attend, but he's going to dig it.

Since this place has 3 pools, the HB is going to really have a good time.

No comments: