Wednesday, April 25, 2007

WW #27

1) How healthy do you have to be before making a move on whomever you desire? 100% healthy, small cough/runny nose, if I'm horny I don't care about the other shit?

As long as I'm not constantly blowing my nose, I'm game.

2) How healthy does the person who is making a move on you have to be before you'll accept his/her affections? If s/he is game, so am I or don't you even THINK about giving me what you got?

If my wife's game, I am. Besides, we sleep together. Having sex isn't going to affect whether or not I get what she has.

3) If you're having sex and one or both is not feeling 100% how does that affect your repertoire? Less kissing? Less intimate positions (e.g., doggie-style vs. missionary)?

She's sick more frequently than I am, so it leads to more missionary/side by side and less oral.

No comments: