Saturday, April 14, 2007

Saturday 8

1. who was the last person close to you that passed away?

My grandmother, about eight and a half years ago.

2. whose funeral did you last attend?

A neighbor who lived across the street. It was cool because among the attendees were people who lived in our neighborhood a long time ago. I heard some good stories about the house I own and the people who previously lived in it.

3. are you planning on being cremated (keith richards jokes aside)?

Yes.

4. do you have any special concessions for your funeral/wake, etc.?

No one should leave sober and/or with a frown on his/her face. No religious overtones shall be present or implied.

5. are you sensitive or allergic to anything outdoors?

Not too bad. Thought I do tend to attract mosquitoes.

6. do you share an allergy or condition with a close member of your family that the rest do not have?

No that I know of (I'm not allergic to much).

7. last night, i was awoken by a huge spider crawling all over my FACE. when was the last time you were woken by a bug or spider?

8. it's been in the upper 80s, but we're getting a cold snap and back in the 40s tomorrow. how's your weather going lately?

No comments: