Sunday, April 29, 2007

Saturday 8: Personality

  1. when was the last time a person was able to make you very happy (non-sexually, ahem) and what did that person do to make you smile?

    The HB today when he was screaming with joy while we were on a roller coaster today.



  2. when was the last time that a person seriously pissed you off and what did they do?

    Lynn for failing to acknowledge something I gave her.


  3. when was the last time an individual made you know that your were loved beyond a shadow of a doubt, and how did they show it?

    Lynn, when she came to see me in Nashville (though it didn't work out so well), even though she's very involved with someone else.

  4. when was the last time an individual guaranteed (via action or words) that they would never care about you again?

    Lynn, when I was in college and ran into her where she was working (this Sat 8 seems to be revealing a trend).

  5. do you still care about that person, even a little bit?

    Alas, yes

  6. when was the last time that an individual totally did something that absolutely confused you, and what was it?

    Hm...I cannot recall.

  7. when was the last time a person made you feel 'sexy,' and how did they accomplish that?

    My wife, a couple of nights ago. Lots of touching and teasing before a tremendous hummer.


  8. when was the last time someone made you question your belief system(s), and how did you react?

    I'm rock-solid in what I believe. The last time was probably when I was 10, or something.

No comments: