Saturday, April 7, 2007

Saturday 8 (but on time this week!)

1. are you a religious person?

I'm a 24/7 practicing athiest.

2. are you a spiritual person?

No, but several people claim that I am.

3. were you raised in a religious household?

Yes.

4. have you/do you/would you raise your children in a religious household?

I have not and will not. He can make his own choice about those things when he's older. However, I do expose him to religion and we speak about it regularly.

5. Are you mistaken for being older or younger than you truly are?

Usually for being a few years younger than I am.

6. Do you and your significant other appear to be significantly younger or older than each other?

Nope. We're nearly the same age and I think we both look appropriate for it.

7. there is an agency called the american association of anti-aging medicine that is dedicated to the advancement of therapeutics related to the science of longevity medicine. would you consult such an agency or other medical office for supplements, advice, etc. to help you increase your longevity?

Only if it included my brain lasting longer. Alzheimer's runs in my family and if they can't fix that there's not point in me living past 80.

8. OT ... what are you doing for fun this weekend?

I'm recovering from a cold, so not a whole lot. I'll play with the HB and my cousin's kids and watch the Masters and some baseball.

No comments: