Sunday, April 1, 2007

Saturday 8 (late, as usual)

1. are you currently married?

Yes.

2. have you been married in the past, but are currently divorced from that person?

No.

3. when was the last wedding you attended?

My friend Scott's in San Diego.

4. have you ever been a groomsman or in a bridal party?

Yup, for my best man Joe.

5. do you support same-gender marriages? why or why not?

Yes, because gay people should be as miserable as us breeders. No, that's not it. Marriage is an expression of one person's love for another. Why should that be illegal? I can see how some churches wouldn't sanction it (nor should they be forced to), but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be legal.

6. what was the most fun you've ever had at a wedding?

My cousin Michelle's. It was the first and only time I got together with my brother and 10 cousins as adults and we had a blast.

7. what's been the worst experience you've ever had at a wedding?

Having to leave a friends early because I had a business trip the next morning.

8. have you ever made a complete fool out of yourself at a wedding, due to alcohol or other influences?

Uh...yeah. I got so bombed that after driving home (bad idea) I couldn't remember putting gas in my car. I don't want to think about what happened before that.

No comments: