Saturday, April 12, 2008

Work Break and MP3 Update

Since I don't have my usual (good) interruptions today, I need to create my own to keep my head clear. So, I updated some tunes on my MP3 and on the sidebar.

I LOVE the new The Raconteurs. I think I like it even more than the last White Stripes, which I also have on now. And, I'm reliving my punk youth with Social Distortion's Greatest Hits.

The first several songs on Warpaint (the new Black Crowes) are good, but the last few are way too slow for me.

After hearing Queenryche's version of Neon Night on their new covers CD, I had to add the original Black Sabbath version (and the rest of that disk). I'm not one to wallow in my musical past, that I still love listening to that record. It's amazing to think back to how people thought Sabbath was going to suck without Ozzy.

OK, getting back to it. But, before I do, Tiger's picking up ground at the Master's while Phil's over par (big surprise). We'll see how Casey, Immelman, Snedeker (all at 8 under as of this writing), and Flesch (7 under) play their last several holes with Tiger in the clubhous a -5.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Surely you aren't saying that I was a bad interruption?

*scoff*

;-)