Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Knowing One's Limits

Right now, I cannot stand to hear the sound of my own voice. This is because I led three training classes on the same thing today. I listened to myself say the same things three fucking times. And I said those same things 4 times last week. Professional trainers must NEVER get sick of hearing themselves. I'm so glad I have tomorrow off from it, only to finish with a flurry with 4 classes on Thursday. Fortunately, there is so far no need for make-ups. Let's keep it that way.

At the beginning of the NBA season, Kobe Bryant practically BEGGED the Lakers to trade him. Instead, they knew something the rest of the league didn't about Andrew Bynum, then pulled a heist by getting Pau Gasol. Now, they can clinch home court advantage until the final series with a win tonight against Suckramento. Amazing. They've only lost 4 games with Gasol in the lineup. I don't think anyone wants to fuck with them now.

My prediction about Tiger not winning the Masters came true, but not after everyone, except Immelman, wilted like an azalea in the summer heat. Now it turns out that Woods finished 2nd on a bum knee. So, only one golfer can beat Tiger when he has a bum wheel? Ugh...these guys are weaker than I thought.

No comments: