Friday, April 25, 2008

Doin' Some Good

Today my Rotary Club starts a cool project...we're going to completely redo a blind woman's house, a la Extreme Home Makeover (sorry, ladies, Ty won't be there). We did a similar project 18 months ago and it was an amazing experience for everyone who participated. I'm sure this one will be the same. I'll blog more about it as the weekend goes on.

Later this afternoon I'm giving a talk at a conference. Unfortch, it's a conference of people who work in school districts, who are about to have their budgets slashed by the state. Yup, they are going to be SO excited about the prospect of spending money on me. I'm surprised they haven't canceled the conference. I'm sure there will be LOADS of people there.

And, in other awesome news, the RED SOFAS are here! The color is not as red as I remembered it, but they are red enough. They are a bit smaller than our previous ones, which I knew to be the case, and that's OK. Definitely changes the look of the room. I'd post a pic, but I've lost my camera. I'll order one online soon and I promise to put one up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the gay men are disappointed Ty won't be there. Right? Ladies don't dig him...do they? Because...ew.