Friday, April 11, 2008

Poor Babies

I'm not (that big of) an idiot. When I go into a company for a project I now I'm asking busy people to do some extra work, at least in the shot term. So, I know that there will be at least a modicum of grumbling. But today's group for training was off the fucking charts.

There were only 4 of them and one couldn't find the room on time. We had ample time for the training, so that wasn't a big problem, but he comes in and just starts bitching about being selected for this project and everything else management does. And he prefaces every whiny remark with, "I don't mean to sound so negative..." Bullshit you don't, cuz if you didn't want to sound negative you'd keep spewing this crap.

His bitchiness got the others going as well. It got to the point that I should have brought diapers and pacifiers instead of coffee to the meeting. But, we got through it and I think they'll do fine. I was *this* close to stopping for a liquid lunch on the way home.

No comments: