Monday, April 14, 2008

Left of the Dial

Great news, kids! I get to do a radio show this Friday and, you get to listen in LIVE. It's gonna happen this Friday from 1 pm to 2 pm on KUCI, and you can go to this link to stream it.

Back in the day I was a college DJ and even now when I listen to music I'll sometimes say to myself, "Man, next time I do a radio show, I'm gonna play that song." An hour's not very much, but it'll be jam-packed with good stuff. Hm...I'll have to squeeze in some Social Distortion, Megadeth, John Coltrane, The Raconteurs, Johnny Winter, 10 Years, Minutemen, Black Flag, Black Crowes w/Jimmy Page, Metallica, Indigenous, Miles Davis, etc., etc. An hour's not gonna be enough...sigh.

I cannot fucking wait. Hope that you can listen in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will listen while I clean. :)

Yay!