Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Go Lady Vols!

After the men took a dump early in the NCAA basketball tournament, the Lady Vols kicked some ass tonight against Stanford to win their 8th national championship. A very satisfying win, considering that they've been struggling during the tournament some. The only thing that would have made it sweeter would have been had they beat UConn. Guess you can't have everything.

Work is just getting crazy. Too many training sessions and too much other shit to do. At least half of my SF trip for the weekend if fucking shot. I still gotta decide as to whether to do the overnight or not. I'll decide after I call the hotel and see what happens to my rate when I ditch a night. Seems like going up there for <24 hours is going to cost a lot to see some folks at a cocktail party or two.

The good news is that my cold's just about gone. I'm thinking that one more good night of sleep and the bastard should be history.

No comments: