Saturday, January 12, 2008

WW #2008 Edition

The WW is back...let's play!

today we are going to talk about may-november romances. Lola's married neighbour has been camming with her son's friend. scandalous!

1. in the book cougar: a guide for older women dating younger men by valerie gibson, ms. gibson states that the typical cougar-prey age difference is six years. would you date - or have you ever dated - someone at least six years your junior?

I would, but I haven't. Besides, when I was dating that would have been grounds for statutory.

2. what is the largest age difference between you and a paramour? who was older?

Even thinking back to my younger, dating days I can't think of dating anyone who was more than a year or so younger than me.

3. what would you say to your friend if he/she was carrying on with a friend of their child? is this ever acceptable to you? why or why not?

It depends on the circumstance and whether they are in luv or in lust. A good buddy of mine is getting ready to marry a woman who's a good 15 years younger than him. Neither has been married or has any kids. I can honestly say that she's the best thing that's ever happened to him. Attraction works in mysterious ways. If both people are getting what they want out of it, I'm OK with it even if there's a big age difference (assuming neither are minors). But there will be repercussions, regardless of whether they stay together or not.

No comments: