Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I've Been Tagged--7 Ways That I'm Weird

After a tag by Jen, here we go: 7 Ways That I'm Weird (then again, I'm probably the last person who would know what makes me weird):

1) I'm not OCD, but I do have my patterns. For instance, every M/Tu/Th/F (yes, not W), I wake up when my son does (6:45), make him breakfast, get myself an apple, check e-mail/blogs/news until 7:30, wash-up, make his lunch then drive him to school (7:35), get back and start my work day (8:15ish).

2) Despite the above, if given a choice between doing something the same way or a different way, I'll almost always choose the different way.

3) My favorite condiment on a hot dog or hamburger is Thousand Island dressing.

4) I watch sporting events with the sound off.

5) My female friends have few similarities to my wife

6) With VERY few exceptions, I'd rather listen to someone play a musical instrument than sing.

7) I can listen to someone else talk about themselves for an hour without saying a word about myself.

Tag Lola, you're it!

No comments: