Monday, January 21, 2008

Saturday 8--The Burning

Lola had a friend miss a flight because he got scorched in a tanning bed. So, on that note, here we go...

1. have you ever used a tanning bed? why or why not?

Nope. I'm not that vain. Besides, I tan easily. It's the getting outside enough part that can be tough.

2. do you tan easily, or do you have the red/white only option?

I tan very easily. Must the the Eastern European blood.

3. have you ever had skin cancer, or know anyone who has?

I haven't, but know a few people who have had skin cancer removed. Don't know of anyone who has had it really bad (e.g., died from it or required skin grafts).

4. have you ever had a sunburn so bad, you blistered?

I had them where I've blistered a couple of days later. It's gross, but I LOVE peeling away the skin.

5. when was the last time you burned yourself on something hot?

Hm....that's a tough one. If anything, I've burned my tongue on hot food. I'll occasionally sting my fingers on a hot pan, but nothing particularly bad.

6. when was the last time you attended (or made) a bonfire?

This past summer at Indian Guides camping.

7. do you use spf every day (as in a makeup), or what spf do you use in your suntan lotion?

I'll use spf 30 when I know I'm going to be in the sun for a long time. But, I don't use it every time I go in the sun.

8. where you're at, when will it be warm enough to wear a bathing suit or get some rays?

In LA, the opening day of baseball is the opening day of summer and tanning.

No comments: