Thursday, July 26, 2007

WW #35

1. have you ever been dumped by a lover, or dumped one? tell us about the one that stands out most in your mind, and why.

I've dumped two, both when the wife and I were first dating. I guess they just got voted off the island. Once was kinda easy to do since she was getting to be annoying. The other one I really cared about, but I had made my choice. If the wife wasn't in the picture at the time, I probably would have stayed with her for a while.

2. if you could change one thing about your lover/SO, what would you change ... and why?

Bring her sex drive back. It's ok now, but things were better when it was stronger. I understand that working at a mentally taxing job and raising an 8 y.o. takes it out of you, but she has a short memory about how good she feels after the big O.

3. if your parents/friends/whomever you're close to threatened to cut all ties with you if your S.O. moved in with you, what would YOU do?

My parents weren't quite at that point with my wife, but they weren't initially happy about my choice. Had they made that threat they would have had to stick with it because I still would have pulled the trigger.

No comments: