Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Summer

Lola had this on her site, so I thought I'd...uh...borrow it.

Summer 07

1. Saw an ex and missed them?

Nope.

2. Told someone "I love you"?
Absolutely and everyday

3. Cried?
Nope.

4. Wanted someone you couldn't have?
For the first time in a while, no.

5. Been to the beach?

At least two times a week.

6. Got drunk?
Only if last Saturday counts.

8. Stayed up all night?

No...haven't done that in a while.

9. Been out of state?

Yes.

10. Went swimming?
Yes, in the ocean.

11. Been hit on?
Not that I'm aware of...except by my wife.

12. Been asked out?
Ditto.

13. Asked someone out?
Ditto.

14. Gotten in a car with a stranger?
If a taxi cab driver counts, then yes.

15. Lost someone close?
Unfortunately, yes.

16. Slept in someone else's bed?
Does a hotel count?

19. Been grounded?
Nope...though the HB wants me to ground him sometimes.

20. Ran away?
No.

21. Regret something?
Hm...regret's kind of strong, but have made some mistakes.

22. Lied?
No whoppers...but rationalizations everyday.

23. Done anything against the law?
Speeding, rolling stops, etc.

24. Been camping?
Yes...at the beach and it was great.

25. Got in a fight?
No.

26. Stayed at a motel?
Hotel, yes. Motel, no.

27. Flirted with someone?
Absolutely.

29. Skinny dipped?
If being naked in my jacuzzi counts, yes.

30. Gone to a concert?
Strangely, not yet this summer (I'm hoping the wife will get us Gosmack tix for my birthday.

31. Streaked?
Everyday in my house.

32. Almost died?
No.

33. Met a celebrity?

Not during the summer.

34. Did you kiss more than 2 people?

If my family counts, then yes.

2 comments:

lola h. said...

so, was that flirting thing anything we should know about? ;)

Chat Wrecker said...

Of course. I flirt with my wife all the time.