Saturday, July 21, 2007

Saturday 8

1. who was your first crush?
Yikes...I honestly cannot remember her name...but it will come to me.

2. do you currently have a crush on someone?
Hm...no.

3. what makes a crush a CRUSH to you? the fact that it's possibly unrequited? or that you can actually get the person at a later date?
Since in other contexts the word crush is destructive, I think that a crush has to be damaging to one's heart. So, I would think unrequited.

4. who are your celebrity crushes?
None

5. have you ever crushed on a boss? did anything come of it?
No, but, then again, I've never had a boss.

6. have you ever crushed on a teacher? describe what made you fawn over them.
Yes, in 3rd grade. I just thought she was sooooooo beautiful.

7. many people have met a spouse/fiance(e) at work. have you ever crushed on a co-worker, and how did that turn out?
Never really had co-workers, though did on some who I went to grad school with (which is kinda like co-workers). One was great for a while, but didn't turn out well. I guess I slept with the others. So, based on my response above, they weren't really crushes.

8. have you ever crushed on a personal trainer, a work-out buddy, or a member of your sports team? what happened?
Never have.

No comments: