Thursday, July 5, 2007

WW #34

1. have you ever been photographed in a compromising position, without clothing, or in a sex act? why or why not?

A buddy of mine claims that he has a 'group' picture of several of us (male and female) in a hot tub, but I've never seen the goods.

2. have you ever been videotaped in a compromising position, without your clothing, or during a sex act? why or why not?

I've never asked, or been asked, to video-tape sex, so that kinda rules that out. Whether the wife has every hired a PI is mystery to me.

3. has anyone ever watched you in/perform a sex act, or have you ever watched anyone perform a sex act? why or why not?

Potentially....once an old gf and I (hm...one who would have been in the picture in #1) had sex in a hotel room while others were sleeping in the hotel room. I can't rule out that someone was awake and has kept his/her mouth shut all of this time. I don't ever recall walking in on anyone, or being invited to.

No comments: