Monday, July 23, 2007

Wardrobe

I am not a fashion plate. I do dress appropriately for business, etc., but I am NOT a clothes horse. However, after going through my dresser it does appear that I have a serious shortage of wearable t-shirts (working at home, this is a key part of my wardrobe). So, I'm looking for some suggestions as to what new t-shirts (plain or otherwise) I should get. Here are the rules:

1) It has to be readily available at a national store chain or via the web. I'm not traipsing to your favorite bar in BFE for a shirt. Unless, of course, they'll just send it to me.

2) Speaking of bars, I'm with my kid a lot, so the following topics are verboten: Sex (I don't need to explain these things to an 8 yo), drugs, racial epithets, obscenities, and general drinking (though, specific cool breweries/bars are OK).

3) Politics are OK. Just bear in mind that I'm a Libertarian, so there's plenty to shoot for there.

4) I'm a big sports fan, but I may not like your team.

You can e-mail suggestions to me at cht_wrecker at pacbell.net or via AIM at ChatWrecker. Winning entries get props on the blog with a picture of me in aforementioned t-shirt(s). Good luck.

No comments: