Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My Bro's Back in Town

My brother from Florida is in town for a week. He'll be staying with my folks as he has the extra car there and it's more convenient to his friends.

Hosting him is a pain in the ass because he's so passive. I ask him what he wants to do when he's here and he says, "I dunno." It's the 2nd fucking biggest city in the country. I'm sure you can think of SOMETHING. As such, I refuse to monkey with my schedule. If he calls with an idea, then great, we'll go do it. Otherwise, he can stare at the four walls at my parents for all I fucking care.

We will see him on Friday night. My buddy who has Angel season ticket just became a dad, so maybe he won't be using them for the game against the Yankees. Or, maybe we'll go hear some music.

The HB's looking forward to getting him hooked on Guitar Hero when he stays here. Heh.

No comments: