Thursday, March 20, 2008

Thursday Madness, #4

The night session didn't have many good games, either. West Virginia vs Arizona was OK, but WVU was in the lead the entire second half. SO, the Duke/Belmont game was the only one of the day that came down to the buzzer. Hopefully, tomorrow's games will be a bit more competitive.

The HB's home from school tomorrow. I'll be chasing him in the am (the wife will take the afternoon shift). Normally this would mean that I would miss the games. But, he got busted giving short shrift to his piano lessons, so he's lost his electronics privileges for Friday and Saturday. Guess that means I'll be able to squeeze in some tourney watching.

Yes, I noticed that it's the Iraq War's 5th birthday this week and the democrats are putting on an excellent exhibition of eating their own. I'll try to get to those topics and more tomorrow.

No comments: