Friday, March 14, 2008

Home with the Bug

It wasn't me with the bug, it was the HB. This is the first time he had to stay home from school sick two days in a row (W & Th). Being the good parent, I e-mail his teacher yesterday and got his math homework. Yes, the HB was THRILLED with me for that.

As such, things have been crazy (hence no blogging) in terms of the wife and I arranging schedules and getting our work done. The HB's at the age where he doesn't require constant attention when home sick, so that helps. I just took his temp and he's good to go for today. I'm glad to hear that because he has a call back for his group's new play and he's very excited about that. We also have an Indian Guides whoo-rah tonight. That'll be a game time decision based on how he feels after what's shaping up to be a long day.

While checking the basketball conference tournament score of my undergrad alma mater, I noticed that all three of my wife's alma maters (who play in same conference) were in action. I teased her that they should name the tournament after her. She chuckled and poured herself another glass of wine.

No comments: