Thursday, September 13, 2007

WW #41

1. how thin is TOO thin for you in a lover? is it someone like kate bosworth, posh spice, or mark anthony?
2. how 'large' is too big for you in a lover? (i'm not going to list any names as terms like large, overweight, and big are all part of individual taste - but feel free to list celeb names, etc.)

I'll answer both at the same time. In the past I just have not been picky about body size. How I feel about the person trumps the size of the package. Now, if we're talking about ogling, then I would say my preference is mid-sized athletic type (think Elle McPherson). Super twiggy women, like Kate Moss, do NOTHING for me. I can't think of celeb who is so big that she makes me go "ew."

3. if you were to get a new lover and this weekend was your first time having sex with them. how would you feel about them seeing you nude? is a look in the mirror in the buff cringe-worthy, or are you lookin' pretty damn good?

I would say between pretty damn good and "uh, can we turn off the lights and would you wear this full body bag with critical cutouts." I wouldn't be hung up about it.

No comments: