Thursday, September 20, 2007

Happy Birthday to Lola!

Today's Lola's birthday (as a gentleman, I will not associate a number with it). She blogged last night as the dark hour approached and I'm sure will do the same later today.

Ms. L's IM's bring sunshine to my days and her phone calls put a smile to my face. Lola is a wonderful friend and I hope that she has a great day that includes well wishes from her other friends, chores done on time by her two clones and The Husband performing his husbandly duties in fine fashion (or, at least Shawn realizing what he's missing and ravishing her at a location of her choosing). In her honor I've checked out The Winter of Our Discontent for my upcoming Yosemite trip.

Happy Birthday, Lola!

1 comment:

lola h. said...

awwww, thanks so much!

and the feeling is MORE than mutual. you seriously are one of the most awesome sounding boards i've ever had the privilege to beat on! ;)