Monday, September 24, 2007

Saturday 8

when was the last time:

1. a restaurant was out of the food you wanted?

Cannot remember that ever happening (I must be very flexible when it does).

2. you were dumped/divorced by a significant other/spouse?

Hm...the wife and I have been together a looooong time. Lemme think....while there were certainly some minor ones in the meantime, I would say when Lynn kicked me to the curb back in HS.

3. you were denied a promotion?

Never worked for someone, so that hasn't happened. Before going solo I was trying to negotiate a partnership deal with my other firm, but I was the one who walked away.

4. you didn't get the job you applied for?

See above.

5. a friend cancelled a lunch date (or other meeting) on you?

An old gf was visiting with her family last month. She and I were going to get together for lunch at a cool place, but one of her cherubs got sick. We ended up having breakfast at a Denny's a couple of days later.

6. someone took credit for something YOU did?

Making my clients look good is what I do. If they take ALL the credit it's kinda bothersome, but I'm there to help them get shit done.

7. an appliance (or something in your home) broke?

Right now my washer is making WAY too much noise.

8. you were denied something credit-related? (loan, credit card, a rental, etc.)

Only when my card's expired. The wife and I have sterling (800+) credit, so we can buy the shit we want (which isn't much, too be honest).

No comments: