Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Halloween in September

Halloween has always been one of my fave holidays....right up there with New Year's Day. With an 8 y.o. son it's even better because it is his FAVE holiday. The HB (like other kids, I suppose) has always loved Halloween. Even after we had to go to urgent care one year when his (now gone) asthma kicked up.

So, as I type this, the "cobwebs" are already up in our house, with more decorations to come. I cannot wait! I'd rather have a month of ghosts and goblins than the christmas crap which is just around the corner.

2 comments:

lola h. said...

yeah, our stuff has all been up for about two weeks. the clones just threw it up one afternoon while i was taking a nap.

and the best part is that they'll put it ALL back up again because they know that the christmas decorations go up next!

Chat Wrecker said...

What, no Thanksgiving at your house? It's like you live in a Target. There's more getting put up here everyday.