Monday, September 24, 2007

Sports Weekend

First off, my fantasy football team rocked out loud and had the highest score in the league. Believe me, I won't bore you with the details. But, before you think of me as a newbie at this, the league I'm in has been around since 1986. It's a lot of fun for pretty low stakes.

The Vols won, but still aren't impressive. At this point, just about every team they have left on the schedule, except Vandy, looks good.

RAIDERS win! RAIDERS win! It's been a while and they almost choked it away. But, they came up with the big play (blocked field goal) to win.

The Angels finally clinched the AL West and are still in the hunt for home field advantage. Unfortunately, I suppose, Soscia seems to be content and is going to rest a lot of guys the rest of they way. I'd feel a lot better if they would have any potential game 7s at home (especially against the Red Sox who seem to fuck up the Angels in the playoffs).

No comments: