Tuesday, August 7, 2007

(Last) Saturday 8

1. hairstyle?

Hm....that's a good one....I guess it depends on what you mean by change. Length of sideburns or hair? If so, than 6 months ago. How I brush it? Ages ago.

2. residence?

8 years, 1 month.

3. your job?

Well, my job didn't really change, but I left my old firm and started my own two years ago.

4. your significant other?

It will be 24 years in November.

5. your circle of friends?

I wouldn't say it changes much, but it does evolve over time.

6. your favourite food? and what was the new discovery?

I'm always experimenting with new dishes. I would say the orzo salads worked their way into my life last summer.

7. your favourite vacation spot? and why should we go?

5 years ago we took the HB to Yosemite for the first time. You should go (and should either stay in a nice place like the Ahwahnee or the Tenaya Lodge or backpack, don't stay in the campgrounds which are way too crowded) because the park contains some of the true rock stars of nature. You'll never forget it.

8. your favourite movie or television show ... from what to what?

No comments: