Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Wet Wednesday #29 (from Lola)

I'm at a serious disadvantage in this line of questioning since I've never had a 'real' job in the sense of going into an office and working with a bunch of people. But here goes...

1. have you ever crushed on, hooked up with, or dated anyone you've worked with? how did that work out?

When it comes to working with clients, having a crush on someone who worked there would be a stretch, but lusted after wouldn't be. Look, but not touch.

2. have you ever reported or ratted out any office romances (including your own, perhaps for a bit of sweet revenge?) at your workplace? what was the result?

Nope.

3. i have a confession ... i had sex with The Husband on my boss' desk a few years ago. have you ever had sex in the workplace? where was it? and, more importantly, HOW was it?

Not at the work place (tho' one time was VERY tempted). But, in grad school, I knocked it out a few times with a woman in my class in our offices. Once in hers she gave me a great hummer. Another time we did it on the desk in mine, with the added adventure factor of it being during the day and there being a LARGE window.

No comments: