Saturday, August 1, 2009

Feels Like the First Time

I had lunch the other day with the woman I lost my virginity to (1, 2, 3...awwww). We've stayed in touch over the years and managed to hook-up a few times, though, obviously, not in a long time. She's divorced, has two kids (both older than the HB), and lives outside of Denver.

Whenever we talk/chat, I'm always reminded of why I was fond of her in the first place. She's independent, practically smart and has a good head on her shoulders. She's still pretty. I'm not sure if the strapless sundress was for my benefit or not, but she looked good in it.

We chit-chatted and got caught up, mostly about our kids. It's been so long that we don't talk about the old days much, which is good. When I run into people from my past, about 5 minutes of what went on X years ago is all I can take.

After lunch (I picked up the bill) we hugged, again, and exchanged chaste kisses. It was 90 minutes well spent.

No comments: