Saturday, August 22, 2009

Bad Blogger

Holy shit, it's been a week? My apologies. I'll try to make up for it.

Why the delay? Well, primarily because I've been crazy busy at work. I have a deadline next week with a client, but spent most of the week pestering them to get the RIGHT data from them. Very stressful Thursday/Friday. However, another big job came through yesterday, so that should keep me comfortably busy for a while.

My parents 50th party is tomorrow. Everything seems to be in place. We're gonna have about 100 people there. My parents are out of their skulls about it. BTW--the customized M&M's that you can get pictures on are da bomb. They came out far better than I would have imagined.

The party's gonna make next week crazy as well as my aunt/uncle and brother are staying through the week. So, a bunch of us (including the HB) are going to Catalina Island for the day on Monday, the Pageant of the Masters on Tuesday and The Dead Weather on Thursday. At least the HB goes back to school the weekend after that.

Umb, Jen, what size for the Purple #4 jersey? I cannot fucking believe the Vikes signed Favre after 3 weeks ago he said...oh, never mind, what Favre says regarding his retirement doesn't mean shit. Minny's gamble here is that he is the missing piece between them and the Super Bowl. If not, they've blown $10-12 mil and have ruined their relationships with Rosenfels and Jackson (one of whom they'll probably trade).

Regardless, I'm getting psyched for football season. I have tickets for two games: UCLA vs. San Diego State at the Rose Bowl and UCLA vs. Tennessee at Neyland Stadium (where I'll see Lynn and some other K'town friends) and promised to take the HB to another (and probably the NZS2). My fantasy football team needs some attention as well as we draft Labor Day weekend. At least it's a keeper league, so the first three rounds are essentially taken care of.

No update promises, except that it won't be a week plus before I update again.

No comments: