Thursday, January 29, 2009

Getting Together

Had a good time with my grad school buddy. We grabbed a few beers and beef/sausage sandwiches (ah, how I love the midwest) and talked about family, movies, cars, travel, sports, etc. It was great to get caught up with him.

There's a conference we both normally go to in New Orleans in April where I hope to catch up with him again. I don't know if I'll be able to make it given how close it is to a family trip to Gettysburg/New York for Spring Break. Hopefully I can make it work.

The wife and I were in NOLA with him and his ex several years ago. We had a great time. Watched Tennessee beat Auburn, ate some great seafood and drank way too much. We nursed our hangovers the next morning at a place with a wooden alligator in front and the most amazing bloody mary's.

To our next good time together (clink).

No comments: