Friday, November 7, 2008

All Night Long

Not what you are thinking. I WORKED all night long (well, till about 3:30am). Had a ton to do and not much time in which to do it. So now I'm operating on about 3.5 hours of sleep and I get to chase the HB around this afternoon as he's off of school for parent-teacher conferences. Yes, they'll continue to cash our checks.

Tonight is Seniors' Night for the NZS and the rest of the football team. He asked me to be his 'parent' on the field. I was truly touched.

In other NZS news, my wife and I talked about bringing in another one next fall. I think she's a tad more into now than when he moved it, but the HB and I are psyched, so we'll probably do it. She is rooting for a girl in 2010, though.

Wednesday was the 25th anniversary of mine and my wife's first date (awwwwwww). We arranged for my parents to watch the HB and we had a pretty good Italian dinner (bruchsetta, pumpkin soup, pasta with salmon in vodka sauce, pumpkin ravioli and plenty of chianti)l 25 years seems very long and very short at the same time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

NO HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS. i'm just warning you, man. it's ROUGH.