Friday, October 24, 2008

More Bachelor Days

The wife's been out of town the last couple of days (she gets back tonight) and the HB, NZS and I have been making the most of it. Catching both World Series games (can someone tell me what happened to the Phillies hitting with runners on base?) and enjoying seafood extravaganzas (grilled salmon with ginger, cumin and garlic last night), etc.

The NZS has tendonosis in his knee, so I think his short-lived high school football career is over. Not because the injury is serious, but because soccer is really his sport and he'll want to get physical therapy and rest it for that season.

To take advantage of a day off, I promised the HB that I'd take him golfing for the first time. We've gone to the driving range a few times and he seems excited about getting on a real (par 3) course. If he likes it, then he'll get to enjoy the lifetime of frustration that is the game of golf.

No comments: