Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Wet Wednesday #21

Courtesy of Lola (with some edits):

1. my (Lola's) darling friend is a "heightist," meaning she won't date men who are under a certain height (5'10") no matter how attractive/successful they are. how tall do you like the gender of people that you're attracted to?

I guess my range is pretty big because I've never said, "Gheeze, she'd be attractive if she were shorter/taller." But, I do recall sleeping with a particularly short woman (<= 5'), and going at it missionary with her head in my chest was kinda weird.

2. foreplay: how long does this "have" to go on for you to be satisfied?
Depends. If my wife is giving me a courtesy hummer (OK, I know you're horny, if I do this will you leave me alone?) I can go quick. Otherwise, I'd say in the 10 min range.

3. intercourse: generally, how long does penetration need to last before you are satisfied?
Errr...not being on the business end, I don't think I'm the right person to respond. My wife has never (yes, that includes before me) come during penetration, so how long I last is not a huge deal to her (or so she tells me).

4. afterglow: are you a "fuck-n-run" type of person, or do you need the tender moments of post-coital bliss to chat, cuddle, etc.?

The latter, but not two hours worth.

5. Lola: i am mesmerised by the length of a man's fingers. in fact, there's a married guy at work whose hands leave me wobbly with wanton desire. so, fingers ... the longer the better? or do you like short, stubby fingers? or does it matter as long as the person has all 10 digits?

I prefer long ones, but how they look otherwise is more important. Then again, I've never thought, "Wow, what great fingers...I gotta get in her panties!"

No comments: