Thursday, June 11, 2009

Playoffs, Etc.

Well, Orlando shot the lights out and beat the Lakers on Tuesday. I'm not too worried in that the Magic played their best game possible and it still came down to the last minute. I am a bit concerned about Kobe in that his needle is clearly on E. At least he's still passing, etc. I'm sure he'll fight through whatever fatigue that he has. This means that they'll probably go more to Gasol tonight and hope that someone else steps up. I'm still thinking Lakers in 6.

Heading to my parents' tonight for my mom's birthday (we'll eat somewhere near the beach). It was fun shopping for cards for her (and father's day) with the HB last night.

The economy sucks, right? Then why do I have to pester the kitchen contractor for a bid? Some things I'll never understand.

The Black Hills trip (sans Lewis and Clark) is looking more and more like a done deal. The HB's getting psyched for it. I'll need to get on the hotel reservations tonight.

And, lots of Iron Maiden just got put on the MP3. Woot!

No comments: