Thursday, October 25, 2007

WW #44

Courtesy of Lola who is CLEARLY hard up.

1. when was the last time you were pussy-pissed/blue balled? what brought you to that state?

Things are kinda rough now...the wife's been sick and the air quality is so bad here from the fires that she's not getting better.

2. when was the last time you were interrupted sexually, and you could not finish? what happened?

Wasn't me, but was once with a paramour in Vegas. I was going down on her when the housekeeper walked in. After the housekeeper left, my lady friend said, "Damn...and I was working on a GOOD one." We got back to it and she came, but we'll never know if it was as good as the original.

3. who was the last person you encountered that the flirting or convo left you WANTING MORE? what did you do about it?

In the past I had many convos with Lynn like that.

No comments: