Saturday, October 6, 2007

Sat 8: Mail

Courtesy of my most loyal reader, and wonderful friend, Lola.

when was the last time:

1. you got money in the mail?

Last week. Since I run my biz out of my house, this is a fairly frequent occurrence.

2. you sent a letter?

I'm assuming this means a written letter to a person, as opposed to mailing a contract, etc. So, that would be in November of last year when I sent one to Lynn.

3. you received a package?

Today...a Pokemon watch for the HB.

4. you purchased stamps?

About three weeks ago.

5. you had to wait in line at the post office?

Three weeks ago...I needed something postmarked that day (quarterly taxes).

6. you talked to your mail carrier?

I said hello to him the other day...does that count?

7. you didn't get your mail because somebody blocked your mailbox, you missed a mail/package delivery, your mail was delivered to the wrong place, etc.

Never.

8. you gave your mail carrier a gift? what was it?

Not that I recall.

1 comment:

lola h. said...

am i really your most loyal reader? wow. what a distinction!