Thursday, November 29, 2007

WW #48: Friends

Courtesy of Lola:

1. are you currently in, or have you ever had, a FWB (friends with benefits) relationship?

Not currently (hm...is that an offer?). Did it in grad school.

2. have you ever had sexual contact with a friend, and then later regretted it?

See above. She was far more emotionally into it than I was (which isn't to say that I wasn't at all), but ending it hurt her which was the last thing I wanted to do.

3. do you have a friend or acquaintance, or perhaps someone you are friend with at work/the gym, that you would consider having a sexual relationship with? why or why not?

In a base sense of, "Wow, she's hawt I wonder what she's like in the sack," yes. Acting on it? No. I wouldn't risk my marriage or family for anyone I know.

No comments: