Monday, December 10, 2007

Sat 8

OK, I'm late. I don't give a shit.

Lola
just moved at work (sixth time in 16 months), and i'll be moving into our new house next year.

1. when was the last time you moved from one home to another?

June, 1999 from MA to CA.

2. when was the last time you moved at work?

Same as I work out of my house.

3. have you ever had any problems with a hired mover?

No. I've found them good and professional.

4. one day at work, i was given less than 24 hours to move my desk. what was the shortest amount of time you've had to move in?

Several months.

5. in your house, what would be the hardest item to move and why?

The sofa and fridge in the family room. The doorways are a bit narrow and not very tall. So, big objects can't get in or out easily. When we moved in the sofa (the fridge was already here) we had to pop out large window.

6. at your office/work, what would be the hardest item to move and why?

My file cabinet because it's big and heavy.

7. if you had to move at work, describe your perfect office location (guinness taps optional!).

Over looking my yard and the ocean.

8. if you had to move your home, describe your perfect home location. good schools? pub withing staggering-home distance?

GREAT schools, ocean or city view, good friends within walking distance.

No comments: