Friday, December 26, 2008

The Day After Xmas

It is freezing and windy in Vegas today. Yet, the wife had the gumption to grab some early breakfast and get us tickets to a show. Given her usual indecisive self, I got about 5 phone calls within 20 minutes as to what show to see with the boys. The winner: Penn & Teller at the Rio. The wife and I saw them a few years ago and it was pretty cool (I like their Libertarian politics as well as their act).

Today we wandered up and down The Strip. The NZS loved the different themes and the HB was pretty enthralled as well. The wife ducked away and made some money at the blackjack tables (I've yet to play), the boys got some arcade time, and I had a beer before noon, so it's all good. We even went on the roller coaster at New York-New York.

The worst thing with the weather is that it makes going into the jacuzzi untenable. The cold I don't mind. But the wind is another story.

I hope that your day after is going well.

No comments: