Saturday, September 5, 2009

Football & Kitchen

Wahoo! Football season is here. I'm going with a bunch of friends to the UCLA/San Diego St. game at the Rose Bowl. Probably won't be much of a game, but it'll be a good time. The first game there usually takes place in searing heat, but it should only be in the mid-80s today. This is also good news for the firefighters who are north of the area fighting the Station fire.

Tomorrow's my fantasy football draft. I'm a little behind in my planning but I'll be alright by draft time.

Next week, I'm off to Tennessee for some fishing, football (UCLA vs. the Vols and a conference). Though, I may not be able to catch the NFL openers on Thursday night. We'll see.

The wife and I are getting serious, theoretically, again on the kitchen. We've selected a contractor. He came over for the second time the other day. The wife completely changed her mind at least three times while he was here and now she's starting to obsess about it. As predicted, this is gonna be a long, arduous process.

In better news, my m-i-l's house is sold and closed. The wife got her proceeds from the sale last night. Yay!

2 comments:

Muscab xasan said...

Hi i enterst footbal very a play footbal

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.